Salmonella phase variation

Patrick J. Fenneran pjfenneran at msn.com
Thu Nov 9 15:07:32 EST 2000

I was thinking about growing several strains on various media types, ph
levels, and temperature.  Then with a probe find out which produced the
highest concentration of the type III secretion.  Again, I am just starting
my lit review and in fact have found volumes of journals that have
concentrated on this organism.  I am just looking for some guidance.

Patrick
news:8tsi6e$23r$1 at news.tamu.edu...