Salmonella phase variation

Not Metew kjjhouhh at tu.edu
Thu Nov 9 17:51:03 EST 2000

What are type III secretions and how are they related to phase variation,
or why do you think they are related to phase variation??

What benefit is accrued to our understanding of salmonellae by learning
this information?

I ask the first because I don't know the answer.

I ask the second because it is something you should be able to answer,
at least partially before selecting a project.  (A good answer for the MS level
and even PhD level, might actually be just to gain the information!) But do
you have something more in mind?

In article <#Ud1PioSAHA.330 at cpmsnbbsa09>, pjfenneran at msn.com says...