Looking for bacteria images

cruel_zombie zombie at pf.com.pl
Tue Nov 14 05:40:01 EST 2000

I am desperately looking for bacteria images that can be found on Web
pages. I did some seach using standard search sevices but results are
rather poor. Usually very small photos and very random selection. I
need a catalogue with search engine or pages containing really many
photos.
Please don't hesitate to send send me even tens of url's if they might
be useful.
Great thanks in advance.

Regards
>>zombie<<
"Pets are always a great help in times of stress. And in times of starvation too."--Terry Pratchett, Small Gods--