Help ! the media for Q.A of dialysis water or distilled water.

lamb L.A.M.Buisman at cable.A2000.nl
Thu Nov 16 15:02:28 EST 2000

Definitely water on R2A, bicarb solutions on TSA, up to one week, at 37C (at
lower temps we find much lower counts).
Guidelines say <100 cfu/ml.  is safe.
So we plate 0.1 ml.
We als plate a CLED agar to detect enterobacteria or pathogenic pseudomonas.
Never found them though.

Loes