Cycloheximide (Actidione) distribution problems

Roberto Rosati r.rosati at isrim.it
Mon Nov 20 04:49:40 EST 2000

Hallo all,

I'm trying to purchase cycloheximide (I'm in Italy, so possibly from
Europe), but all companies I asked for just told me that there are
"worldwide distribution problems" for this compound...

If you have recently (from september) purchased this product, would you
please e-mail me where did you bought it? (remove .NOSPAM from my address
to e-mail me.) Thank you in advance!

Another related question: do you know what are the best substitutes for
this molecule, in particular stable enough to be used in long-term (e.g.
1 month or more) growths of bacteria?

Thanks a lot for your attention!

-Roberto

---