Cycloheximide (Actidione) distribution problems

Patrick Druggan Patrick.Druggan at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 20 15:42:18 EST 2000

You could try using some of the chitin synthase inhibitors like polyoxin D
or nikkomyicin Z. Since neither humans or bacteria synthesise chitin these
would improve lab safety.

There are a number of chitin synthase inhibitors that are used in
agriculture as insecticides, so some of them must be cheap, but crude.

news:000701c052d7$c2aa97a0$2901a8c0 at mediarama.com...