License to ship plant pathogens?

David Kendra dkendra at
Mon Nov 20 17:31:34 EST 2000

You will need to fill out a PPQ526 form and have it approved by the USDA AHPIS
PPQ office.  You can download the form from:

This site also contains alot of other information to help you fill out the

Best regards.


jrascoe-no-spam at wrote:

> hi, can anyone clue me on on what is needed to ship and receive [bacterial]
> plant pathogens within the continental US? thanks.

More information about the Microbio mailing list