newbie question

R. Jayakumar jakku at mrna.tn.nic.in
Sun Oct 1 00:11:03 EST 2000

hi..
    that was real downright funny.  That goes to show how guerillas
contribute to scientific research. :-)) But working in private companies may
not always give you the freedom of research you need.  My professor after he
returned from his studies in US chose a low paid research job in a
University rather than the cushy jobs offered to him in a several private
companies, because he wanted to do research of his own choice.  Of course,
salary suffers then.
    jayakumar