A question of concentration...

Richard P. Grant rpg14 at yahoo.co.uk.invalid
Tue Oct 3 10:48:17 EST 2000

In article <8rcqqb$14j$1 at news.tamu.edu>, lkjoihogn at tamu.edu (Gram
Stain) wrote:

> Love the concept--but I am not so sure you would be less likely to find
> Salmonella contaminated eggs at a small farm as at a super market.

My point is that - at least in this country - salmonella is endemic in
battery farms.  You can't get rid of it.  With your local farm, the hens
are usually running around in the field out the back, not exposed to
such a poll of infection, and I *guess* there's last chance of having S.
running rife.  Be interesting to see.

--
Richard P. Grant MAD Phil      http://www2.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/personal/rpg/

Please reply to rpg 'at' mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk'