Growth Requirements

Richard Oeffner roeffner at csusm.edu
Thu Oct 12 11:28:59 EST 2000

Justin,

Why don't you try "Handbook of Microbiological Media, 2nd ed.", by R.M.
Atlas, or "Dictionary of Microbiology and Molecular Biology, 2nd ed" by
Singleton and Sainsburty. Each of these should answer your questions, or
even a good Micro textbook. This info is widely available and any good
college library should have enough info for you to work out these
problems for yourself.

Richard Oeffner
CSU San Marcos