codon usage tool

Don Walthers donwalthers at
Wed Oct 18 20:08:17 EST 2000

Thanks for the info. My sequence has not been submitted yet so I can't use
the first tool. I was hoping for something that could take the CDSs from a
genebank file and get codon usage for all of them. But I guess I can append
the ORFs into a single file.

Don Walthers  donwalthers at
BS Microbiology U of Illinois at UC, 1996
PhD Microbiology U of Idaho, soon
Our gene pool needs a little chlorine.
news:n24H5.154$x3.2473 at uchinews...