Biotech jobs in INDIAN Co.

sballal swapnil at intaspharma.com
Thu Sep 14 02:59:15 EST 2000

INTAS is one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in India. We
move into the new millennium with a committed mission to heal the
world. Driven by our passion for “unparalleled growth”, we have
expanded at over three times the industry average in the last decade,
to become a Rs. 140 crore company. From the 116th rank in 1991, we have
jumped to the 34th position at present.

Our Biotechnology division is committed to launch 4 drugs in the next 3
years. The biotechnology infrastructure of international standards is
set to establish Intas as a global biotech generic player. Our research
facilities are uniquely poised to provide a dynamic platform for young,
enthusiastic biotechnologists to explore their creative ideas) and hone
their entrepreneurial skills.

If you share our vision, we invite you to join us in this exciting
journey.

In your catalytic role as SCIENTIST (PROTEIN PURIFICATION), you will
lead our young and vibrant multidisciplinary research team in the
development and scale up of efficient purification processes for
recombinant proteins. You will have the unique opportunity of
initiating transfer of projects from Process Development to
manufacturing. Our knowledge-based, innovation-led and people-oriented
environment offers the right blend for a Ph.D. in biochemistry /
protein chemistry who has 3-5 years of post doctoral research
experience and hands-on experience in purification of proteins.

In your creative role as BIOTECHNOLOGIST (PROCESS DEVELOPMENT /
PRODUCTION), you will have the opportunity to be involved in the
development and scale up of efficient purification processes for
recombinant proteins. Our dynamic and growth oriented environment is
ideal for an M.Sc./M.Tech. or equivalent in Biotechnology / Chemical
Engineering / Biochemistry who has 2-3 years experience in protein
purification, process scale-up, standardisation, manufacturing, process
related documentation and GLP/ GMP.

In your dynamic role as MOLECULAR BIOLOGIST (QA / QC), you will be
responsible for testing and characterisation of recombinant strains and
cell banks, DNA related QC of final products and other molecular-
biology related tests and assays in relation to recombinant
biopharmaceuticals; including designing of necessary methods. Our
stimulating and challenging people-oriented environment will bring out
the best in a fresh Ph.D or an M.Sc (Molecular Biology) who has 2-3
years experience in DNA work and is preferably familiar with regulatory
documentation for biopharmaceuticals.

Excellent communicators who desire to utilise their presentation skills
and participate in timeline driven multidisciplinary programs will
thrive in our challenging but congenial environment. Naturally, the
remuneration we offer will match the best in the industry.

If you are excited about this opportunity, email your resume within the
next 10 days to:
careers at intaspharma.com

INTAS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD.
Chinubhai Centre, Off Nehru Bridge, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad - 380 009
Phone: 079-6576655; Fax: 079-6578862; Website: www.intaspharma.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.