Plant DNA isolation ************

parvaizqazi at parvaizqazi at
Mon Sep 18 08:09:28 EST 2000

I am working first time on plant DNA isolation.I got a lot of
difficulties for standardisation of a protocol for isolating the
same.Finally somehow I am able to isolate the DNA but the problem now
is that when I check the DNA in the agarose gel a portion of the DNA is
degraded.Although I repeated the isolation many times the problem is
there.I request a suggestion or better if any body provides me with a
better protocol so that I come out of this problem.Thanking in advance.

Sent via
Before you buy.