student microbiology consultant in Indiana

Dilworth bactitech at hortonsbay.com
Tue Sep 19 00:07:38 EST 2000

How would a student be able to help you?  In order to perform medical micro it
takes a working tech a good year to nail down the basics.  What are you going to
test for?  How do you plan on doing it?  Do you want a clinical microbiologist
or an environmental microbiologist?  Perhaps you should be looking for someone
with a Masters in Public Health.  Handwashing is still the ultimate in pathogen
control.

Judy Dilworth, M.T. (ASCP)
Microbiology 26 years