studying microbiology

Justin Cobb jacobb at uiuc.edu
Mon Sep 25 19:45:21 EST 2000

University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign offers a good microbiology
program.  Courses offered include both pathogenic and 'general' microbiology
courses.  In fact, there are a few virology courses included, as well.

--
Justin Cobb
Junior, Biology-General

"Richard Oeffner" <roeffner at csusm.edu> wrote in message
news:39CFC68C.E0487E9C at csusm.edu...
> John,
>
> A lot of that sort of info depends on what ou want to do in Microbiology.
there