studying microbiology

Justin Cobb jacobb at
Mon Sep 25 19:45:21 EST 2000

University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign offers a good microbiology
program.  Courses offered include both pathogenic and 'general' microbiology
courses.  In fact, there are a few virology courses included, as well.

Justin Cobb
Junior, Biology-General
School of Life Sciences

news:39CFC68C.E0487E9C at