Caffeine Information for Justin

Justin Ketchum jesuslover134 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 27 08:14:27 EST 2000

Tom,
      I read that Caffeine can incorporate itself into
DNA as an intercalator like Ethidium Bromide or
9-aminoacridine. Or it can replace Adenine and cause
loss in Thymine in the DNA molecule. I found that out
on an abstract on Medline. I appreciate the
information you have provided. Hopefully, my
experiment will work and we can finally have an
antibiotic that will work against Antibiotic Resistant
Bacteria!
                                        Sincerely
yours,
                                             Justin