What is primer extension and chromosomal walk technique

Justin Doward c9602805 at studentmail.newcastle.edu.au
Tue Apr 3 02:57:58 EST 2001

I thought that the whole idea of Taq polymerase was its thermostability?
Does the reverse transcriptase enzyme have greater stability at high temp?
Anyway apart from that you are right I was way off, I remembered sitting in
a lecture once and the mechanism by which the enzymes moved along dna
described something similar to walking and the primer extension I was just
thinking along the lines of primers in pcr etc... sorry about that Qin Lin.

news:3AC8728A.2353B47F at bbm1.ucm.es...