Bacitracin and Group A Streps

Patrick Druggan Patrick.Druggan at btinternet.com
Sat Aug 4 05:26:11 EST 2001

Horse blood is easier to collect in volume, 1 horse yiled as much as 3 or 4
sheep, so this cuts down the potential for contamination. It is probably
cheaper on vet bills too.

Horse blood is used in the UK, and I guess there is probably an association
with the old empire.

A lot of the important work that was done in Britain in science in the 20th
centuary has wrongly been attributed to the British, when the people
involved were Australia or New Zealand or Canada, for instance.

Back to the PYR thing - the answer is, depends on the medium?

Dilworth since you use TSA with Sheep Blood, do you use PYR at all?

news:3b68cbde$0$1519$6d5eacc5 at news.infinet.com...