darkfield and unidentified body

Dilworth bactitech at hortonsbay.com
Mon Aug 13 10:10:14 EST 2001

What are you looking at?  It's hard to tell unless you give us a little
more information.  Is this human in origin or from an environmental or
animal source? If human, what kind of fluid or source?  Urine, feces,
other body fluid??? If a patient how old, what sex?  I would assume 7
rbc's equals 28-35 microns or so.  Is it round?  Elongated?  Tapered?

QNS information.....

Judy Dilworth, M.T. (ASCP)
Microbiology