Designer Diseases?

John Gentile yjgent at home.com
Tue Aug 14 19:44:18 EST 2001

But you've just reinforced my argument. These viruses can affect a whole
species - mice and not other rodents. A human pathogen would then infect
humans and not other primates.

I think the "appearance genes" (such as eye color) are probably coded by
several different genes making the viruses job much harder.

--
John Gentile                                    Rhode Island Apple Group
yjgent at home.com                                      President