Designer Diseases?

John Gentile yjgent at
Tue Aug 14 19:44:18 EST 2001

But you've just reinforced my argument. These viruses can affect a whole
species - mice and not other rodents. A human pathogen would then infect
humans and not other primates.

I think the "appearance genes" (such as eye color) are probably coded by
several different genes making the viruses job much harder.

John Gentile                                    Rhode Island Apple Group
yjgent at                                      President
 "I never make mistakes, I only have unexpected learning opportunities"