Microbiology List: Need help from Microbiologist

Robert Friedel Rfriedel at perrittlab.com
Wed Aug 29 14:26:12 EST 2001

Jason,

I would suggest that you gather more information by submitting your question
to the Pharmaceutical Microbiology Forum (PMF) Discussion Group @
PMFList at microbiol.org and the Pharmaceutical Science & Technology
(PharmSciTech) Discussion Group @ moderator at pda.org.  The Pharmaceutical
Microbiology Interest Group (PharMIG,UK) also has a forum to submit
questions.  You can get a European perspective from them.  All of these
groups, particularly the PMF, have large, industrial (e.g., Pharmaceutical)
microbiologist memberships.  At last count, I think the PMF had over 500
members.

Bob Friedel
Quality Assurance Manager
Perritt Laboratories, Inc.