Make money online, success guaranteed or a full refund!

EarnMoneyFromHome at aol.com EarnMoneyFromHome at aol.com
Sun Dec 9 18:06:01 EST 2001

 (EarnMoneyFromHome at aol.com) on Sunday, December 9, 2001 at 23:56:47

Recipient: My Internet Business brought in over $115,467.21 last year and I'm going to show you exactly how you can do the same thing. Work from home, no startup costs, no internet expertise needed. If you dont start making the kindve money I've mentioned above within a week, we will give you a FULL refund, you have nothing to lose!
Click below for more information!
http://www.instantempires.net/money2/