Differences between IgG in Acute and Chronic cases

Mohamed Selim selim.3 at osu.edu
Sat Dec 15 18:29:49 EST 2001

 Hello All

I got this message please respond by answers to goforit2000_ at excite.com
or post it in the newsgroup.  Don't send me email
Thanks

 I was looking for your help to post a question in Immunology
newsgroups.  I  am not sure that I can post this message there but I can
review messages only.

 I am looking for an answer regarding Acute and Chronic diseases.  The
 secreted IgM and IgG and how to differentiate between the two IgG in
Acute and Chronic cases.  As IgM disappear, how can you tell by IgG if
it is an acute or chronic.  Any other ways?

 Please let me know if you can help.

 Thanks

 Sincerely

 Su Mu