Pattern of microbiologist deaths?

Thomas Keske tkeske at mediaone.net
Mon Dec 17 17:14:15 EST 2001

> Using such recent deaths for your little conspiracy theory in a forum
where
> you can reasonably expect to find friends or colleagues of the people
> involved who are still trying to deal with events exhibits maximum
> insensitivity and small-mindedness. And no, I did not know any of these
> people, and I am not emotionally involved.

These articles are taken directly from sources like the New York Times
and Washington Post.    Posting news to a newsgroup is no more
insensitive than for newspapers to report the news.

When gay men were dying in droves from an epidemic of suspicious
origin (which the good German scientists here also think is not a
serious matter), the reaction of America, in our time of death,
was to remind us constantly how we were unfit for the military,
for marriage, for the Boy Scouts, for the St. Patrick's Day parades,
etc.   We watched Ronald Reagan ordering the Surgeon General
not to mention the word "AIDS",  watched his crackpot friend
Dannemeyer in Congress (controlling AIDS funding) with a genocide
advocate on his staff, watched Reagan try to slash the CDC budget,
then watched the country adoringly give Reagan the hero's treatment.

We listed to Pat Buchanan saying that we were "immoral and filthy",
that "nature was taking its terrible retribution",
then watched his face on Crossfire every night, as a major pundit.

And *you* people think you have something to tell *us" about
"insensitivity"?   I think America should have a bit of insensitivity
rubbed in its face, so it knows how it feels.  Turnabout is fair play.

Tom Keske