Pattern of microbiologist deaths?

Chief Thracian usenet at chiefthracian.mailshell.com
Sat Dec 22 13:53:44 EST 2001

"Thomas Keske" <tkeske at mediaone.net> wrote in message news:<7QTT7.18075$Sj1.10607992 at typhoon.ne.mediaone.net>...

> You could see the truth, if you wanted.  You are liars, living in denial.
> You are brainwashees.   You are silent Good Germans.  Almost
> by definition, you could never believe it about yourselves.
>
> May your pain never end until you change your attitudes.  So far,
> you have only a taste of what would be proportional.

Tom, I was tracking down your latest participation in Usenet, to
discover your comments here, in "bionet.microbiology". The incredibly
cold and hostile responses to your well-researched comments is
abhorent and ghastly, to say the least. It is obvious that Amerika
intends to (continue to) use gay people for biological
experimentation. What makes this especially horrid, is that this
laboratory wickedness is virtually done in the open, due to the
hideous anti-gay attitudes running a mean streak throughout our
(supposedly-rational)  scientific and research communities.

What these bigots don't seem to grasp, is not just the utter
wickedness of their stance, but the longterm results of their criminal
behavior. Which is: backlash. The best any of us activists can do at
this point, is make our remarks in these newsgroups, for the record.
We cannot expect any of them to change their tune. Destiny will not
look favorably upon such hate mongers; in fact, she will give them a
fair return on their diabolical investment. (Similar to the rude
awakening now being suffered by those arrogant yuppie capitalists,
since the collapse of the WTC towers and our economy.)

It will be no surprise to me, when Bush/Cheney/Ashcroft declare all
gays a threat to Amerikan Family Values...and then round us up for the
laboratories. Indeed, we Thracians are proving far more valuable
alive, than dead...for the most gruesome of reasons. Dare I accuse
much of the science community, as well as our present gov't, of
"Unamerikan Activities"?

Permission granted by author for anyone to distribute this
writing free of charge (including translation into any
language)...under condition that no profit is made therefrom,
and that it remain intact and complete, including title and
credit to the original author.

Ezekiel J. Krahlin
http://surf.to/gaybible

THE NEW PASSOVER HAS BEGUN

(c) 2001 by Ezekiel J. Krahlin
(Jehovah's Queer Witness)

There is a phenomenon I predicted a couple of years ago, in
the Internet newsgroups, that I call the "New Passover". This
vision revealed God (or "Nature") avenging gay people by
slaying the firstborn of every homophobic parent. (The
original Passover saw the Angel of Death slaughter the
firstborn of every Egyptian family, in order to free the
Hebrews.) It has only dawned on me a few days ago, that this
NEW PASSOVER IS ALREADY UNDER WAY: ravaging the troubled
nations of Africa. These are all areas rife with gay hatred.

This form of AIDS only strikes heteros...and only those who
stubbornly hold onto their homophobia unto the last breath.
How (you might ask) could a virus distinguish between gay
haters and gay friends? Of course, if you are spiritual in
nature, like myself, the answer is easy: "God can do
anything". However, there are also those who demand a
scientific explanation, which I now attempt:

There may be a genetic tendency toward stupidity. And it is
stupid folk who are more likely to believe the homophobic
brainwash of their churches, synagogues, mosques and covens.
Thus, a virus evolves that attacks only the stupid, who are
also heterosexual.

While AIDS ravaged gay people, the hetero majority for the
most part thought: "Let 'em die, those faggots deserve it
anyway"...never dreaming for one moment, that perhaps their
karma would come back to haunt them. And that is exactly what
has started to happen. IN A FEW MONTHS, OR EVEN WEEKS, HETERO
AIDS WILL REACH THE SHORES OF ASIA, EUROPE, AND FINALLY,
AMERIKA...WHERE IT WILL SWEEP ACROSS THE ENTIRE POPULACE,
decimating at least 35% of the entire hetero population.

Certain gay activists such as Cleve Jones, sound alarmed and
disgusted at the lack of support coming from gay people, for
the crisis of AIDS in South Africa and other non-white areas.
(See POZ magazine, Sept. 2000, "Keeping Up With The Jones",
pg. 64.) But this has nothing to do with skin color, and
everything to do with extreme, homophobic attitudes among many
cultures afflicted with run-away AIDS.  WHY SHOULD WE NOW LIFT
A FINGER TO HELP THESE FOLKS, WHEN THEY MERELY SAT BACK AND
LAUGHED AT US, WHILE AIDS RAVAGED OUR FINEST AND MOST
LOVED? Why not let Gaia do Her cleansing of humanity,
rather than slow down the process of eliminating our enemies?

Fine with me, if you want to help educate South Africa about
AIDS prevention, Mr. Jones (et al). But please, don't lay an
insincere guilt trip on your gay brothers!  Maybe we're too
exhausted fighting our own enormously painful battles against
Amerika's homophobic sanctions (not the least of which was
enacted by our first "gay-friendly" president, Clinton, who
signed DOMA, the infamous "Defense of Marriage Act"). It's all
well and good for Slick Willy to denounce the right wing's
homophobia. But what about his own, I ask? Maybe we already
know this: ANY HOMOPHOBE WE ASSIST TO RECOVERY AND A LONG
LIFE, WILL SURELY CONTINUE TO FLAGRANTLY BASH US ONCE HE'S
BACK ON HIS FEET...thus only makes our chances for
peaceful coexistence with heteros that much more tenuous.

Let 'em die, I say. And the nicest part of all this, is that
_Hetero AIDS will likely evolve into an airborn virus_, that
God's angels may perform their cleansing tasks that much more
quickly.  Let us not forget that MOST HOMOPHOBES ARE ALSO
CHILD ABUSERS, WIFE BEATERS, RAPISTS, AND WAR MONGERS. So
celebrate your "New Passover", and thank your deity (whoever
she or he may be), for finally liberating us long-suffering
and devoted gay men and women. REJOICE, FOR SOON COMES "NEW
HANUKKAH"!

There also remains this massive problem among African Amerikan
churches: that so many of them still preach hatred of gay
people. Well, I'm not asking you blacks to help "Whitey"; and
I don't blame you for not doing so. However, please admit that
you have your own brothers and sisters of color who are indeed
homosexual! For Christ's sake, stop harassing and villifying
them: extend, finally, open arms and an open heart. For they
are Family, too. Look at it this way: Does the black community
really want to become cursed for eternity, with the ugly stain
of gay hatred on their otherwise-noble history of struggles
and liberation? I think not. So get the lead out of your
collective black asses, and do the right thing.

You may read my own colorful tale about this New Passover
here:

     The Mask of Horus
     http://gay-bible.0catch.com//write/2_horus.htm

Written in 1997, it is a sci-fi tale inspired by a vision of
Horus, also described in the story.

---finis