plotting data

William F O'Brien wobrien22 at home.com
Sat Dec 22 22:11:56 EST 2001

Hey guys......was wondering if any researchers on here could help me with a
confusion situation.........I'm trying to make a graph for a
manuscript.............this graph has to do with using a spectrophotometer
and measuring the density of cellular growth over time.  I need to plot
these and make a line graph.  I tried using lotus 123.....but realized it's
taking the time and the densities and plotting them as 2 separate lines.
Does anyone know of a program out here that can do an (x,y) type of plot
(density, time).  (Or am I missing a function on Lotus 1-2-3 97?)

Really need a quick response to this.....hope you can help.

Bill