John Gentile yjgent at
Sun Feb 18 21:33:55 EST 2001

I received my BS in microbiology and decided to work in clinical
microbiology in a hospital lab. I have since earned my MS in Clinical
Laboratory Science and now work as the laboratory information manager.
John Gentile                                    Rhode Island Apple Group
yjgent at                                      President
 "I never make mistakes, I only have unexpected learning opportunities"