help with SALMONMELLA
Claytons.Claytons at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 20 20:54:50 EST 2001
I am studying salmonmella and the preventative actions that you can take
to stop 1)spreading it 2)becoming ill from it.
My task is to design a list of approprite actions that would forfill these
Could you please add any others that I might have missed off. Thanks:
* Cover up food (esp. chicken) when in the fridge
* Wash hands when handling foods
* Wash all surfaces before and after preparing food
* Use disposable cloths to dry up suraces
* Keep hands away from mouth during handling of food
Any more suggestions would be vastly appreciated.
Peter R Clayton
claytons.claytons at btinternet.com
More information about the Microbio