Dierctory of Toll Fermentation & Cell Culture Facilities, 4th Edition (2001)

R. I. Mateles rmateles at candida.com
Mon Feb 26 16:29:55 EST 2001

Directory of Toll Fermentation and Cell
 Culture Facilities, Fourth (2001) Edition

Where can we produce cGMP biopharmaceuticals for clinical trials?
How about large commercial quantities?
Where can we produce food ingredients for market evaluation?
Who can prepare and purify an rDNA product?
Who can produce a bulk U.S.P. antibiotic? How about sterile filling?
Who has experience with mammalian cells?  Streptomycetes?  Algae?

This Directory will help answer these questions and MORE!

For over 70 facilities in the U.S. and overseas.

. Location, Address, Telephone and Facsimile Numbers, E-Mail
. Contact Person
. Capabilities
 Growth Facilities        Purification Systems
 Microorganisms & Cells   Downstream Processing
 Products          Regulatory Status
. Cross-Indexed
. Includes Internet-Based Updates

---------ORDER TODAY!

Mail this form (or fax to 312-431-1605) to: Candida Corporation, 220 South
State St., Suite 1310, Chicago, IL 60604; or buy on-line from www.bn.com or

 Rush me _____copies of the Directory of Toll Fermentation and Cell Culture
Facilities, Fourth Edition

*Shipping: Domestic included in price.  Air mail to Canada, Mexico, and
Latin America add $5 per copy; to all other countries add $8.  Shipping by
Federal Express (2 day) in U.S. add $12 per copy; overnight, add $25; all
other countries, add $38. **Addresses in Illinois add 8.75% sales tax.

_____Copies @ $210.00  $_________
      Shipping*      _________                                  Tax**

    ¨ Check enclosed
          (US$ on a US bank)