32* incubator humidity?

John Gentile yjgent at home.com
Thu Jan 4 00:47:40 EST 2001

Maybe your hydrometer is reading incorrectly. Try putting a damp gauze in a
plastic sandwich bag with the plate. That will add the humidity and the
"wind" from the circulating fan won't dry out the agar.

John Gentile                            Rhode Island Apple Group
yjgent at home.com                         Past President, Publicity Chairman
 "I never make mistakes, I only have unexpected learning opportunities"