Proteins in E. coli coexpressed with recombinant proteins?

Achim Recktenwald, PhD ARecktenwald at StressGen.com
Thu Jan 25 19:39:12 EST 2001

A couple of years ago at a different job, we sequenced a co-expressing
protein that ran also ~34kDa; it turned out to be the initiation factor Tu.

Cheers,

Achim

news:RH_a6.384$x3.4740 at uchinews...