Anyone want to help?

Glenn Van Sickle Glennthe3rd at webtv.net
Tue Jan 30 01:36:59 EST 2001

long story short... i'm in an argument and i'm in need of some help. I
wonder if anyone here might peruse this and give me some thoughts.

                                   glenn

"During the maioz crossing over may be seen in the ovum and sperm. The
alel genes (nucleoid are changed). However the mission of the genes
never changes.
What is going on combining of different DNAs. In fact as I mentioned the
sperm and ovum do not have to find anything. This has been a basic
describtion. I mean the CORRECT AMINO ACID, PROTEIN CODES OF THE NEW DNA
(DNA, of the diploid cell, zygot). As we mentioned DNA is built on the
codes. A, T, G, C. Adenin is always crossed Timin. Guanin is always
crossed with Citozin. This is a chemical rule. However codes are
different. They occure at least three of them. A,T - G,C. T,A - G,C -
CG, T,A - AT. Similary.
The DNAs of the sperm and the ovums are of course different. Most of the
nucleoids are broken off and combine again. HOWEVER THE CODES OF AMINO
ACIDS, PROTEIN MOLECULES NEVER CHANGES. This point is very very
important, because we live due to this. If we care a different code in
stead of insuline we hardly live. If we didnt have hipofiz we cannot
live too. If the protein codes of our eye were differnet, we would have
another matter in stead of our eye. Similar for our whole body. Each
nucleoide can find the valid code and this problem is solved thousands
times in a day. And the ovum's solve it in about 1 hour.
Let me desciribe the problem better:
For instance a male has codes. Female has too. The places of the genes
are the same in DNAs. So the genes and (nucleoids, codes) controlling
the insuline can be combined.
If we examine this at BIOCHEMICAL and genetical way this is very
important.
As I said, the genes are the codes. A - T, G - C, T -A. At least 3 pairs
of the nucleoids mean a code.
The places of the genes are the same in different DNAs but the codes are
different. (For example % 10 of the DNA is for the radopsin)
I mentioned about radopsin, one of the main proteins due to them our
vision program can function.
For instance: The male have: A -T, C -G, T -A, A- T, G - C, C -G, T - A,
A -T, C - G. radopsin codes.
Female have differnt rank of the nucleoids for her radopsine. Different
codes:
T - A, C -G, A -T, T - A, C - G, T -A, T - A, C - G, A - T
The DNA codes of the zygot must be correct codes for producing the
radopsine protein. How can the correct codes are combined to produce
radopsine? The nucleoids are changed. However they can occure correct
amino acid codes for radopsin protein.
(Radopsin is one protein molecule. This is great miracle to our entire
body, cells, tissues, organs, system and organisms, to occure the
protein calogene used for our skin, to andrenalin, from the hipofiz, to
the special enzymes in our liver to live).
As we witness the the CORRECT DNA CODES OF THE NEW DIPLOD CELL
(ZYGOT)can't have correct codes, without an intelligent activity, unless
the Tremendous Creator helps."