Bacitracin and Group A Streps

John Gentile yjgent at
Mon Jul 30 21:49:13 EST 2001

I think I would trust the latex as being more specific for Group A where the
PYR could be positive by other organisms - especially a beta hemolytic

John Gentile                                    Rhode Island Apple Group
yjgent at                                      President
 "I never make mistakes, I only have unexpected learning opportunities"