REAL SECRETS OF WEALTH--NO B.S!!!!!!!!

algiron43 at cybermania2.com.ar algiron43 at cybermania2.com.ar
Thu Jun 21 19:22:39 EST 2001

 Hello and welcome,
If you think we are selling money at discounted prices you are wrong.
Instead of that we want to lead you to some technics of working with
money, using special bank accounts and all the needed information
that you'll be able to get $1'500/week additional. But this is only the
minimum. You can easily open more than one account and therefore get the double or 3-4 fold of money. It's very easy and without any limitations.   internetworks0005 at excite.com
It's not depending on your gender, your profession, your race or your
place where you live. We also will show you how to get loans in a easy
way and how to multiply loans so that you can act like the rich people.
You can work with the money of others, while your own money increases at
your regular bank account.
Why is this all possible you may ask yourself.
internetworks0005 at excite.com
To understand this repond to this email with the suject "MORE INFO"
and be able to read the story about what money really is. You then will
see the weak points in the modern banking system and our documents
will show you exactly how to use them to your advantage.
Do not wait any longer get this information ASAP.
Find out for yourself that this is really applicable to anybody and will
provide you with a bunch of possibilities to make real your dreams.
internetworks0005 at excite.com

Cybernet Enterprise 209-656-9143
go worldnetvision5 at excite.com  to be removed.  Please no mail bombs, legit removal.

---