Help:optimal condition for Nisin?

ianj ianj at zipworld.com.au
Thu Mar 8 07:02:18 EST 2001

Nisin is most stable under acid conditions for example pH 3 or 4.
During nisin bioassays it is usual to adjust the pH to something like 2 and
boil the sample in an attempt to destroy non-nisin inhibitors. There is a
British Standard method for this analysis.

regards

Ian
We are searching some factors influencing the stability of Nisin