microorganisms in fish tanks

John Gentile yjgent at home.com
Mon Mar 12 23:10:23 EST 2001

In any healthy environment there should be millions of microorganisms. What
are you doing to find them? A simple stain of a drop of water may not show
much, but growing on bacteriological media might show many things. Molds and
parasites will require more complicated methods of finding them.

John Gentile                                    Rhode Island Apple Group
yjgent at home.com                                      President
 "I never make mistakes, I only have unexpected learning opportunities"