anyone want to collaborate with a pathologist?

Michael Albert malbert3258 at adelphia.net
Sun Mar 18 20:08:21 EST 2001

I am an M.D. (graduate of Albany Medical College in NY). I am currently in
private practice in pathology. I still have a desire to participate in
research..particularly the area of chronic infections and there
consequences..i.e. many cases of atherosclerosis...possible role of viruses
in breast cancer etc.. I am looking for a microbiologist to collaborate
with..I have acess to a large amount of tissue from surgical
procedures..autopsy specimens etc...anyone interested please respond to
malbert3258 at adelphia.net           thanks