dog bite more information

jørgen jacevicz at post4.tele.dk
Thu Mar 22 01:42:03 EST 2001

Hi  thanks for all the suggestions. From the mocrobiologi
deparment at
Soenderborg Hospital dc Kellgård I was told that it vas a G- rod
sensitiv to penicillin. It has no name but it should be decribed
in the
book " general Microbiologi vol 136-3  page 746-748 Its not the
DF2 or
the Pataurelle.

Another questiom: In me "wold" G- cannot be sensitive to
penicillim
because the cell wall structure cannot be penetrated btý the
penicillin,
that with we sometimes use combination from penicillin and
aminoglykosid
the latter make the cellwall penetrable. Am I Right ?
Jørgen