dog bite more information

jørgen jacevicz at
Thu Mar 22 01:42:03 EST 2001

Hi  thanks for all the suggestions. From the mocrobiologi
deparment at
Soenderborg Hospital dc Kellgård I was told that it vas a G- rod
sensitiv to penicillin. It has no name but it should be decribed
in the
book " general Microbiologi vol 136-3  page 746-748 Its not the
DF2 or
the Pataurelle.

Another questiom: In me "wold" G- cannot be sensitive to
because the cell wall structure cannot be penetrated btý the
that with we sometimes use combination from penicillin and
the latter make the cellwall penetrable. Am I Right ?