Ultraviolet Ecolgy

John Gentile yjgent at home.com
Fri Mar 23 00:05:28 EST 2001

I'm not sure about water, but I know that glass and plastic can stop some UV
rays. If your container is stopping the UV the water may or may not be
contributing to the stoppage.

John Gentile                                    Rhode Island Apple Group
yjgent at home.com                                      President
 "I never make mistakes, I only have unexpected learning opportunities"