dog bite more

John Gentile yjgent at home.com
Fri Mar 23 00:10:59 EST 2001

No, there are several (although few) Gram negatives that are sensitive to
penicillin. Pasturella, Moraxella, Neisseria and others have species that
are quite sensitive to penicillins.

--
John Gentile                                    Rhode Island Apple Group
yjgent at home.com                                      President