dog bite more

John Gentile yjgent at
Fri Mar 23 00:10:59 EST 2001

No, there are several (although few) Gram negatives that are sensitive to
penicillin. Pasturella, Moraxella, Neisseria and others have species that
are quite sensitive to penicillins.

John Gentile                                    Rhode Island Apple Group
yjgent at                                      President
 "I never make mistakes, I only have unexpected learning opportunities"