Student Request

Miller pewpilot at newmail.net
Sun Mar 25 02:28:06 EST 2001

I am a highschool student working with the bioremediation of toxic chemicals for a science fair
project.  Despite extensive search engines, I have been unable to find the MIC of calcium
bicarbonate for the following organisms:

Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas fluorescens, Aspergillus niger, Sarcina lutea, Bacillus subtilis,
Bacillus cereus, Streptomyces albus, Micrococcus roseus, and Serratia marcescens.

I would sincerely appreciate any data or online references you could provide.

    / /    / _|  "Few men have virtue to withstand the
    | |___/  _|  highest bidder." -George Washington
 /¯/   ___/    http://www.tisd.net/~wmiller
 \_\  |__|     ICQ: 24533088
 /   |__|      AIM: PewPilot
/   |__|