Ecology of Antibiotic Resistance

David Slomczynski botrytis at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 7 18:19:40 EST 2001

Unfortunately, that is pretty good as far as Academia postdoc standards
go. I don't think I will ever get out of that type of job. It is common,
now, for people to be in postdocs up to 10 years!!! There are just too
many Ph.Ds in this country and not enough jobs - it is a buyers market
right now.

David Slomczynski, Ph.D.
Research Associate
University of Cincinnati

In article <Pine.SGI.4.33.0109072210200.6537930-
100000 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk>, mw132 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk says...