Microbial lag phases

John Gentile yjgent at home.com
Thu Sep 13 21:27:25 EST 2001

Maybe it doesn't like the media you put it in or the atmosphere is wrong for
the organism.

John Gentile                                    Rhode Island Apple Group
yjgent at home.com                                      President
 "I never make mistakes, I only have unexpected learning opportunities"