Lysozym... Muramidase

Gregono gregono at wanadoo.fr
Tue Sep 18 03:32:10 EST 2001

Hi

I'm willing to help but could you be a little more specific . What in
particular would you like to know about Lysozym because your question is
vast.

In a few words, Lysozyme is an enzymatic preparation commercially available
on the market which offers antimicrobial properties.
Usage :

In some pharmaceutical preparations and in the food industry, in both cases
in relation with the antimicrobial properties.

Sincerely

Grego

9nvko7$o46$1 at nereid.worldonline.nl...