Case Studies

Proteus proteus at reply_to_group.com
Sat Sep 22 12:04:05 EST 2001

Karen:
Thanks very much for the two links. They seem to be what I am looking for. I
am a new faculty and need to start building up my resources. My grad studies
involve microbiology but have been doing more molecular diagnostics the past
few years ... so please forgive the ignorance in this area. Thanks again for
the links.

news:20010922094629.25489.00000137 at mb-bh.aol.com...