Case Studies

Dilworth bactitech at hortonsbay.com
Sat Sep 22 22:50:45 EST 2001

You might also try the web site www.medscape.com.  They have a lot of
articles, some of which are interesting case histories.  I've been using
them for microbiology continuing education, as I'm on our lab's
committee.  You must register to get the articles, but they're free.
I've found a lot of microbiology material in there.  I haven't really
searched for other areas of the lab, but you can sign up for newsletters
from various perspectives and you might find things that are interesting
(newsletters are free).

The web site www.docguide.com also has a lot of continuing education
material, online lectures (with slides).  You must register for that
also.  You can personalize it to cover what's interesting to you.  Check
that out, too.

Good luck.

Judy Dilworth, M.T. (ASCP)
Microbiology