weird growth on agar

John Gentile yjgent at home.com
Wed Sep 26 19:02:04 EST 2001

I've never seen Legionella grow as a lawn of growth. It could be that there
is too much water in your formula (or not enough agar). Try pouring the
melted agar at a cooler temp - about 50 C.
--
John Gentile                                    Rhode Island Apple Group
yjgent at home.com                                      President