Was a Skeptic, now Loaded $$

list.manager at acbm.qc.ca list.manager at acbm.qc.ca
Sun Sep 30 18:34:18 EST 2001

Under Bill S.1618, TiTle III, Section 301 this letter cannot
be considered spam as long as the sender includes contact
information and a method of removal. Removal instructions
are found at the end of this message.

I have just joined this program and I am SO EXCITED.  Follow
the simple rules and your life  is your own - UNBELIEVABLE
!! Several months ago I made a conscious decision not to
delete what I figured was just another "junk" e-mail. That
decision has changed my life. Here you have the very same
opportunity in front of you. If you take just 5 minutes to
read through the following program you won't regret it. See
for yourself. This is an Internet Business Opportunity!
Would you like to get some real money in your mailbox, or
would you rather just hear more about how much you can make
if you sign up three people and they sign up three people,
etc. If you're like me you've tried most of the referral
marketing programs and not made a dime. Everyone wants you
to sign up for their program. Well I'm over them. This is
the only program I have made a serious amount of money with.
Take a look at it and do the math yourself. All you have to
do is follow the rules and it works! For very little money
and some of your time you will be receiving a significant
amount of money in your mailbox. Before you say "Bull"
please read the following. This is the letter you have been
hearing about on the news lately. Due to the popularity of
this letter on the internet, a national weekly news program
recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of the
program described below, to see if it really could make
people money. The show also investigated whether or not the
program was legal. Their findings were that there are
"absolutely NO laws prohibiting participation in the program
and if people can follow the simple instructions, they are
bound to make some mega bucks with only a $25 out of pocket
cost."

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE IN POPULARITY AND RESPECT THIS
PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN
EVER. This is what one person had to say: "Thank God for
this profitable opportunity. I was approached many times
before but each time I passed on it. I'm so glad that I
finally joined just to see what one could expect in return
for the minimal effort and money required. To my
astonishment I received a total of $610,470.00 in 21 weeks,
with money still coming in." Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New
Jersey. Another man wrote: My name is Mitchell. My wife Jody
and I live in Chicago. I am an accountant with a major U.S.
Corporation and I make pretty good money. When I received
this program I grumbled to Jody about receiving "junk mail".
I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the
population and percentages involved. I "knew" it wouldn't
work. Jody totally ignored my supposed intelligence and a
few days later jumped in with both feet. I made merciless
fun of her and was ready to lay the old "I told you so" on
her when the thing didn't work. Well, the laugh was on me!
Within 3 weeks she had received 50 responses. Within the
next 45 days she had received a total of
$147,200.00......all cash! I was shocked. I have now joined
Jody in her "hobby".

Mitchell Wolf, Chicago, Illinois

******* PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE *******

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make $500,000 every 4 to 5 months
easily and comfortably, please read the following. THEN READ
IT AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL
DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED!

INSTRUCTIONS:

**** Order all 5 reports shown on the list below.****

For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME AND NUMBER OF THE
REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the
person whose name appears ON THAT LIST next to the report.

**** MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON THE ENVELOPE in
case of any e-mail problems.

**** When you place your order, make sure you order each of
the 5 reports. You will need all 5 reports so that you can
save them on your computer and resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST
IS $5 X 5 = $25 Within a few days you will receive, via e-
mail, each of the 5 reports from these 5 individuals. Save
them on your computer so they will be accessible for you to
send to the thousands of people who will order them from
you. Also, make a floppy of these reports and keep it on
your desk in case something happens to your computer.

**** IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who
are listed next to each report, or their sequence on the
list, except as instructed below in steps 1 through 6 or you
will lose out on the majority of your profits. Once you
understand the way this works you will also understand that
it does not work if you change it. Remember, this method has
been tested and if you alter it, it will NOT work!!! People
have tried to put their friends/relatives names in but it
doesn't work this way. If you truly want them to benefit,
send this to them and have them put in the small amount of
money and effort required. Remember, honesty reaps
rewards!!!

1. After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this message
and REMOVE the name and address of the person in REPORT #5.
This person has made it through the cycle and is no doubt
counting their fortune.

2. Move the name and address in REPORT #4 down to REPORT #5.

3. Move the name and address in REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4.

4. Move the name and address in REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.

5. Move the name and address in REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2.

6. Insert YOUR name and address in the REPORT #1 position.

PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name and address ACCURATELY!

Take this entire message, with the modified list of names,
and save it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.
Save this on a disk as a backup. To assist you with
marketing your business on the Internet, the 5 reports you
purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing
information which includes how to send bulk e- mails
legally, where to find thousands of free classified ads and
much more. There are two primary methods to getting this
venture underway. METHOD #1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it
goes. We'll assume that you and all those that get involved
send out only 5,000 e-mails each. Let's also assume that the
mailings receive only a 0.2% (2 in 1000) response (the
response could be much better but let's just say it's only
0.2%). Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000
e- mails. With a 0.2% response rate that is only 10 orders
for REPORT #1. Those 10 people proceed to send out 5,000 e-
mails each for a total of 50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-
mails only 0.2% respond with orders. That's 100 people
responding and ordering REPORT #2 from you. Those 100 people
mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 500,000 e- mails.
The 0.2% response rate to that is 1000 orders for REPORT #3.
Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of
5 million e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 10,000
orders for REPORT #4. These 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-
mails each for a total of 50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails.
The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for REPORT #5.
So the grand total of the above is $555,550.00. NUMBERS
DON'T LIE. GET OUT A PENCIL AND PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE
WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES. NO MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT,
YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY.

REMEMBER MY FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERED
OUT OF THE 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think for a moment
what would happen if everyone or even 1/4 of those people
mailed out 100,000 e-mails each or more? There are
approximately 300 million people on the Internet worldwide
and counting. Believe me, many people will do just that, and
more. METHOD#2: BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
Advertising on the Internet is very, very inexpensive and
there are hundreds of FREE places to advertise. Placing a
lot of free ads on the Internet will easily get a larger
response. We strongly suggest you start with METHOD #1 and
add METHOD #2 as you progress. For every $5 you receive, all
you must do is e-mail them the report they ordered. That's
it. Always provide same day service on all orders. The
person cannot advertise/e-mail until they receive the report
to send out themselves. Your prompt response to their order
ensures that the e-mail that they send out, with your name
and address on it, will also be prompt.

 ________________ AVAILABLE REPORTS ________________

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER AND NAME ONLY.

Note: Always send $5 cash (US CURRENCY)for each report.
Checks are NOT accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by
wrapping it in at least 2 sheets of paper. On one of those
sheets of paper, write the NUMBER and NAME of the report you
are ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal
address. PLEASE make it legible so there will not be a delay
in getting the reports to you.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW.

REPORT #1 "The Insiders Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the
Internet"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

H.Baco

2124 Montreat Way

Birmingham, AL 35216:

REPORT #2 "The Insiders Guide to Advertising Free on the
Internet"

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:

Brian Farro

2257 Cove Ct.

Byron, CA 94514:

REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the
Internet"

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM

Michael Millette

5709 Chris Lane

Crystal Lake, IL 60014:

REPORT #4 "How to Become a Millionaire Utilizing the Power
of Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM

Mary Ann Adamson

750 Wellington St.

Sarnia, Ontario Canada N7T IJ2:

REPORT #5 "How to Send 1,000,000 E-mails for FREE"

ORDER REPORT #5 FROM

Glen Kelly

890 Ravenswood Ct.

Biloxi, MS 39532

$$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success. If you do
not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2 weeks,
continue sending e-mails until you do.  After you have
received 10 orders for Report #1, within 3 weeks you should
receive 100 orders or more for Report #2. If you do not,
continue advertising and e-mailing until you do. Once you
have received 100 or more orders for Report #2, YOU CAN
RELAX, because the system is already working for you and the
cash will continue to roll in! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO
REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved down on the list,
you are placed in front of a different report. You can keep
track of your progress by watching which report people are
ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND
ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN.

THE FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM
You have just received information that can give you
financial freedom for the rest of your life, with NO RISK
and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make more money in
the next few weeks than you have ever imagined. Follow the
program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any way.
It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a
copy of this exciting report after you have put your name
and address in REPORT #1 and moved others to #2...#5 as
instructed above. One of the people you send this to may
send out 100,000 or more e-mails and your name will be on
every one of them. Remember though, the more you send out
the more potential customers you will reach. So my friend, I
have given you the ideas, information, material and
opportunity to become financially independent. IT'S UP TO
YOU NOW!

I made $319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks. The nice thing
about this deal is that it does not matter where people
live. There simply isn't a better investment with a faster
return and so big."

Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada

"I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later
I wondered if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had
no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait
until I was e-mailed again by someone else.........11 months
passed then it luckily came again...... I did not delete
this one! I made more than $490,000 on my first try and all
the money came within 22 weeks".

Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.

"It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy
money with little cost to you. I followed the simple
instructions carefully and within 10 days the money started
to come in. My first month I made $ 20,560.00 and by the end
of third month my total cash count was $ 362,840.00. Life is
beautiful, Thanx to internet".

Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO
FINANCIAL FREEDOM !

If you have any questions of the legality of this program,
contact the Office of Associate Director for Marketing
Practices, Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Consumer
Protection, Washington, D.C. Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III
passed by the 105th US Congress this letter cannot be
considered spam as long as the sender includes contact
information and a method of removal. This is one time e-mail
transmission. No request for removal is necessary.

This message is sent in compliance of the new email Bill HR
1910. Under Bill HR 1910 passed by the 106th US Congress on
May 24, 1999, this message cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include the way to be removed. Per Section HR 1910,
THIS IS A ONE TIME MAILING. Therefore NO REQUEST FOR REMOVAL
IS REQUIRED! *****

---