Looking for environment data

Davin C. Enigl enigl at aol.com
Tue Apr 2 09:15:55 EST 2002

Williams, Sharpe, and Holt. Bergey's Manual of Systematic
Bacteriology, (Williams and Wilkins). It has 2648 pages of data on
what you want.  It is the only text that has all the isolation history
and ever known bacterium, that I know of.  It gets updated, but for
the newest information supplement this with the ASM International
Journal of Systematic Bacteriology.  Mycology is another story.

--  Davin