Manuel Heintz heintzm at
Tue Apr 30 07:22:57 EST 2002

Hi Shaun,

in our institut we use normal pressure cooker which are used in a kitchen
(the bottom is filled with water) and heat them on a cooking plate. There
you can only autoclave small things and a problem could be that the
temperature is not controlled. So it could be that the temperature is higher
than 121°C. But it works, it goes fast and is not very expansive.

news:xVuz8.44387$dh5.3445089 at